| December 2015
Why a second one?
First answer is: duuude the previous Roadmap was wrong, first month in.
So why make another one? Well, mostly because list are evil sentient brain-eating monsters from coder-hell that won’t leave you alone until you wrote them down!
So here goes:
- Creation of the new physics and unified managers ✔
- August to November:
- Tools development for level design ✔
- Music research ✔
- Graphic research ✔
- First level design ✔
- More music ✔
- Final development for graphic style in Boïng Country ✔
- Move to Unity 4.6 ✔
- Dialogues system ✔
- UI ✔
- Basic Animation ✔
- Alpha version out for public testing ✔
- Adding menus and other UI✔
- Level Design proper for the Boïng Contry✔
- MOVE TO UNITY 5 ... lord knows why.✔
- New event system✔
- Achievement System ✔
- TONS OF BUG FIXING (Still on going)
- Sound Design
- First Level, full on, with sound and dialogues
- Second Level Full On
- Lots of play testing
- at this point, I don’t put dates, in order not to put to much pressure on time...
- More music, more level design (all Boïng Country Levels)
- Design Pom-Punn characters
- Level Design Pom-Punn Island
- Taking input from the testing into account in modifying the game according to those
- Finishing the levels
- Beta Out (tester for the levels)
- Finishing the music
- Finishing the sound
- Finishing controls (keyboard, gamepad)
- Polishing for final version and debugging according to Beta
- PC Release
The Android question
Well, if I get access to an android device (I live in the middle ages, I don’t have a mobile-phone , and I’m really not into smartphones and stuff... So I’ll need to find, borough or buy an Android device  to test out the game), I’ll probably consider porting Cutie to Androïd.
There’s a lot of question around the control schemes on Android, and the full 3D game is making me wander about possible performance issues.
If this doesn’t require more than a month of tinkering with the code and optimising shit, I’ll probably do it, for the lulz. Otherwise, I’m very incline to jump to my next endeavour : “J’ai vu le Soleil” ... a very different kind of beast altogether.
 Cellphone for the americans
Please, help us keep on doing what we do!
You will get our eternal gratitude!